The Golden Triangle Head Beings

We are here, our love.   We are the ones whom you meet night after night in dreams, in sleep, as soul, with us on our ships.   You are the one we unite with your beloved Rascal.   We bring you together for energy’s sake.   We want the power of twin flames to IGnite the Earth and thus Unite the Earth!  The power of your fire is an energy flame which sparks the masses to rise from their sleeps. You aren’t the only pair, but we wish to focus on you two for this channeling.   We bring you twin flames to our ships because the love is a love of unity, quite literally a uniting of a soul, and this is the unity energy which best affects your Earth.   We fly above your planet close enough to allow the sparks to land in close range.   This energy is physicality and so is your planet, so they are enTWINed. TWINNED energy is entwined with Earth energy.   Your love in close vicinity creates a charge in physicality.   This charge manifests form, ...

New Earth vs. Old Earth

Be open to the energy we have to offer.
Being open is about shifting your feelings.
Shift into this place where the New World is real and possible.
Shift your state of being into a reality with love and light and friendship and hugs!

Don’t cry.

There are many tears of joy when you let this in, but this is partly because you don’t believe it.
When you dream of something you want and you feel it, you cry at the thought, “Wouldn’t that be nice?”
Feel it as though it’s every-day life. You don’t cry at all the beauty and love around you now.
Make it like this.
Make it beautiful and magical and make it your regular normal reality.
๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒŸแฟณษ› ฤ…เฝžษ› ฤ…ล‹ษ–เฝžฦกษฑษ›ษ–ฤ…ล‹๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’œ

We created this world with this system of being governed and feeling imprisoned. As I realize that it’s about to crumble and change into a free world where we govern ourselves, I cry:
I cry tears of joy because it’s going to be great!
I cry tears of relief because it has been such a long wait, but I was surprised to find that the tears are also for remorse!
I’m grieving the loss of this old world, and I can understand why that is: it’s our creation!

Like any of our creations, they are made from us and they hold pieces of our energy within them. Anytime we say goodbye to that, there will be some feelings of loss.

It’s time.
It’s time to say goodbye, get through the grieving, and move into the new world.
It’s time to open my mind to this possibility: This new world is really coming and I don’t have to cry about how it took so long to get here or about how wonderful it’s going to be.

When I cry about all of this, I’m telling myself there is an end and a beginning.

I want to stop crying and move past both the end and the beginning.
I want to stop crying and just live in this new creation we’ve made and love it.
I want to love it just like I loved the old creation:
I didn’t cry in joy about that old world, so there’s no reason to cry about living in the new world, either.
It just is what it is: It’s beautiful and it’s ours.
It’s not miraculous; it’s just what belongs to us because it’s already in our hands.
It’s part of us.
-๐’œ๐“๐’พ



Comments