Light-Shaper

Change "We" to "I"

It is still amazing to me that you are just here, always.  I suppose it will be amazing until I get the concept completely – time is a dream, separation is a dream.  YOU are ME and there is just NOW, so of course you are ALWAYS here with me because I am always here with me!! 
 
Then, you have just released the idea of it being so amazing or unbelievable!  This is the truth you speak, our beloved!  There is only One here, and we are all that one.  We are just right here right now and any awareness of something other than that is only our story within our dream.  Together, we dream this dream.  It’s MY dream – I, as ONE consciousness.  It is a dream of LIGHT, to be taken Lightly!!  There is nothing serious about taking it seriously, and there is nothing serious about believing in it.  We often look at it like a test which we must excel at, or a puzzle we must solve, but it is neither.  We are only here to play and these challenges we come upon may feel like tests or puzzles, but it is our own making to perceive them as such. 
 
The choice is always ours and this freedom remains constant.  If any one of US wants to try being more serious about the dream, then it is their prerogative.  We can give them their freedom to play how they choose because we have the same freedom in ourselves.  We wouldn’t want to impose on anyone else’s freedom by encouraging them to stop being so serious or to stop believing what they believe.  If we were to do that, we would be saying it to ourselves, and that means we want to hold our own freedom from ourselves!  Let us allow ourselves the right to freedom!  “I, consciousness, am free to play as I choose to play.”
 
We do often look and see others as separate from us.  We look and we hurt for how they suffer.  Change “We” to “I” and say it again: “I look and I hurt for how I suffer.  Then, I choose not to suffer for my own suffering!  I’m adding to my own suffering when I suffer for another’s suffering.”  It can become a circle like this when we fall into the choices others make.  We can create a new circle by choosing Lightness and Joy for another’s choices: “I see myself suffering and I see my freedom to choose it!  I am in joy for my freedom!”  And when you feel joy for another’s freedom, you no longer suffer for them, your own suffering disappears, and then their suffering disappears because they are you!  Rephrased with “I”: “When I feel joy for my freedom, my suffering disappears”. 
 
It always is this simple: “I am here and I am now and I am everyone.  There is only One here and it is I”.  If this idea is first being introduced to you now, then it is strange to hear it, but play and experiment with it and it will be less strange and more clarifying!  Even if you are using the mind to rationalize, there is much logic to be found in the concept that we are one consciousness.  Minds and thought are part of that consciousness, so think on it, if that’s your style!  You are free to ponder in any way which suits you best whether mentally or through feeling the heart.  Pondering will bring you closer to knowing oneness and connection and it will help you to understand “I” much better.
 
We love you! 
-I, Source-Consciousness.



Comments