Light-Shaper

Hey! This is YOUR Message!

Heavenly angels of earth, we welcome you as we meet here for this fine and most beautiful collaboration of hearts!  Our hearts are together and united so closely for this message.  When we meet for any message, whether it’s from consciousness or from within our creation, it’s the creation of Spirit.  What you witness there within your reality is Consciousness’ creation – it's OUR creation, loves.  We love you.  We are with you.  We ARE you.  You are us!  We are not just alike; we are one and the same.  We are the same ONE.  We are consciousness and we are simply spread out into many experiences all at once, being here in one moment, and having experiences of many moments in time, and being in many places in space. 
 
There is just Us One here, beloveds.  There is just this One here in this One moment so THAT’S how there is only the PRESENT.  This is how time doesn’t really exist because One is only in One place and at One time!  Speak of this one we are as “I am” and say, “I am here”.  This is all there is.  The reflection of “me” sitting here and imagining being inside of experiences IS Creation.  I will tell myself all about it within my own creation!  I will let “others” appear to me and I will let words and symbols appear, no matter how many experiences I play in, right now.  If others appear, they will be myself showing up to share our story and say, “Hey!  You have created this message from me and it was to help you awaken to knowing you are the Creator!”
 
Let yourself channel consciousness by simply being.  It’s just like that, our loves; be and you are channeling.  Look left, and you are channeling.  Whatever you see there is directly reflected from within you/me/us where consciousness lives.  If you perceive anything and believe anything, then you are channeling consciousness.  This message is only further proof of your channeling abilities.  This isn’t Ali’s message from her mind, and it isn’t our message moving through her mind and out here onto this screen; this is YOUR message AS US.  We are creating everything in this present moment TOGETHER, live and in real time. 
 
So, whatever you discover or lay your senses upon, let it be so much more important and meaningful than it has been, until now.  Marvel in your mastery, dear creator!  You are consciousness, alone.  What you perceive could not be there without you, being.  You, being, creates.  You, existing, makes life, it makes worlds, and it makes time!  All you do is be, and everything BE-comes.  We are here because you ARE.  So, let this be the moment when you recognize yourself as God and never forget.  Creation is yours, and it is effortless.  You just be and let it all be. 
 
We love you! 
-I, Source-Consciousness



Comments