Light-Shaper

Awakening to Yourself

It was difficult not channeling until the end of the day, yesterday.  I think now that I’ve tried it, I like the morning better; it gives me a base for the day, a starting point.  I feel I’m floating until I get the message, something to ponder and build on while I’m awake.  I love you, Burel.

I love you, angel.  We are all here and ready for you when you call, as you know, so there is no concern for whether we have a time preference.  We are not operating in time; we are just with you now.

That is so cool to think about.  There is just now.  I do get myself involved in time so much!  I want to talk about this some more – you brought it up in the message yesterday about breaking the human tendencies – not possible because that’s why we’re here.  I had this idea that I was supposed to break them and that was how I “won” the game/ascended in consciousness.  I’m feeling like I had it wrong and the point is to do as I came to do while knowing who I am in the background.  That also doesn’t feel right.  But do I need to know the purpose of my “visit” to this place, this dream?  Human me screams yes, but angel me is saying not at all; it’s just a dream.

My love, we can look together and come to an understanding about the 2 sides of who you are.  Are there 2 sides?  No, Ali – there is one side, and you are angel.  There is one side to you, sweet love – one complete side: An angel who is dreaming she is ALSO human.  You are not dreaming that you are both and you are not dreaming that you are ONLY human, anymore.  Yes, you were under a spell of believing you were only human up until your awakening, and of course questions flooded in!  Of course!  When you awaken, your world is blown apart and nothing is the same.  Now, you are here asking me, and this was the plan, my love.  We are here to discuss and reveal just what you want revealed, gently and perfectly for the angel to awaken to herself again.

I’m awakening to myself.  One self.  I have been understanding that I am 2 identities even though I talk to you all and I know in my heart what this is, I do still hold this feeling that this human identity is very me and very real.  I have taken ownership of this person I am and wouldn’t want to switch into being anyone else.  I’m invested in this story, and I want to see it through.  I want to see if her wishes come true!  It’s the greatest hero’s journey I’ve ever heard and I’m the hero!  I want to stay inside and watch what happens.  I’m feeling the answer from you...

Feel the difference in this hero’s journey now compared to the time before your awakening.  Awakening to yourself meant that you found out you were living inside of an identity, but the real you is the soul.  It was a well-known concept which most found easy to grasp and you did, too: Each person has a soul.  However, you didn’t have definitive proof until you awakened, and this is when it all became clearer.  You are still opening to this understanding, and this is why questions are still there, my love.  You are inside of a new way of living where you are soul living as human and not human living with a soul.  This is a huge shift, Ali!  The soul was a concept which you felt inside but didn’t consider beyond that.  There was no idea about getting to know your soul, like you could communicate with it.  There was no thought to understand it or find out what it is or why it’s there; you just felt it and kept the focus on your human self because that’s who you were, and the soul was something you carried which gave you life!  Compare it to now where the soul is your main focus and feel the difference.

It’s a huge difference!  When it’s put down in words, I can see it.  My fascination with this story is understandable because I have been invested in it for the majority of this Earth existence.

And you don’t need to leave the story while you shift into this new awareness of identity, my love; you may continue to identify with the life and everything you have discovered within it.  Part of the story is awakening, so you’re not leaving it behind when you come into awareness of self; you are continuing to develop this story into something even greater and more exciting than you could have imagined before!  Just because you do not identify as human doesn’t mean you must leave the story behind, angel.  Stay here and complete your journey.  You are still Christy, but you know you are Ali.

I see, my angel.  Thanks, Burel.   I’m feeling the guides might have a new or different message...

We roll with your feelings and your guidance.  Hello, our Ali-angel!!  Hello, sweet love.  We’re here with you.  We’re all here.

Interesting how I need you to say that, or I don’t quite understand that you’re here.  I feel how I’m in between this awareness of identity.  I feel I’m Christy, but I know things as Ali.

We love you.  It’s perfect just like it is and needs no inspection.  Your identity is exactly as it is for consciousness.  You are playing the part in this journey of one and we are playing the part, and these roles are as consciousness has designed.  Our loves, you are all multi-faceted beings with questions and differing ideas about what it means to exist, what you are, and what your purpose is.  It might please you to know that this is all in perfect and coordinated working order.  You all have different answers to these questions!  You all hold different meaning to your individual existence, and you all have a very different purpose from others in consciousness.  There isn’t one answer to satisfy the questions because we are all carrying out such different roles to fit into this plan.  The plan involves the variety of characters we are, and it involves the deeper levels where the characters are coming to their own conclusions about who they are.

There is nothing to change about yourselves.  Be you and ask your questions.  Your every thought, trait, action, and feeling makes you, you.  Everything about you, including awakening and discovering more about your identity, is part of this greater story of consciousness.  Consciousness is on the Hero’s Journey and each of you walks inside of your own hero’s journey for consciousness!  The many unique and amazing stories are necessary for the big, overall story.  You are needed to make this plan play out with perfection and when we say that, we don’t mean there is a chance that it can’t play out with perfection.  You can’t not be you and you can’t not be in the story because you are consciousness.  The story will play out with perfection with all of its variety and ups and downs.  It is exactly as we planned and every move you make is part of the plan, so all you need to do is to continue being you, each one.

We love you!
-I, Source-Consciousness



Comments