Light-Shaper

Anchored in the Heart

My love.  My angel.  Let’s look together at the FEELING of all THINGS.  How are you feeling about feeling?

Hi, my Burel.  I’m feeling very excited, but I didn’t really feel things like I said I was going to yesterday!  I didn’t need to because of what happened after I posted our conversation!!  I sat down for meditation and the words came to me so smoothly, almost like they were by accident.  It went like this:

“It’s still a work in progress.  I’m so eager to ‘get to you’.  I don’t need to.  I can just continue to heal and know you’re here with me, even if you’re never HERE with me in person.  I would like to be able to put HERE in big letters for HERE IN MY HEART – THAT is the MORE IMPORTANT place to have you!!  Having you here in my heart is so much more important than having you here in this dream.  This dream isn’t even real!  It isn’t the REAL you – the SOURCE OF YOU IS IN MY HEART!  I’ve said this many times but never felt it like this.  I’m in shock and awe right now.  I know I have said this before dozens of times, but it never really ANCHORED.  Oooh I love the anchor!!  So happy!!  So relieved!!  So free!!!” 

So, I didn’t realize I had been making HERE, the physical world, the MOST important place to have you... or to have anything!!  Our talk about the feelings of things helped me to anchor this in a way I never have before.  I had an attachment to what happens here and not just in front of my eyes, but in all physical ways!  With this revelation, I can release it.  Reveal and Release!  Perfect.

AND!  As I drifted off last night, I heard “Jesus” as “Mesus” and saw it “Me’s Us” like Me Is Us.  I didn’t think of this until just now: “Je” in French is “I”!  I’s Us.. I is Us.  That is interesting.

My love, we are all one and we are all here together in this one heart of consciousness.  The words are a beautiful way to state it and always helpful, but the anchoring is something different which takes place upon opening the eyes of consciousness.  This is what you did, my Goddess, and this is why “Me-sus” appeared to you.  "I’s Us" or “EYES of US”.  What you see, we all see, and this is heart-seeing, where the anchor happens.

The revelations, epiphanies, and realizations do not need the physical eyes or even the physical world, but sometimes the world reaches into that heart of consciousness and is visible to you like this revelation about our vicinity to each other.  Here we are.  HERE, we are.  HERE in the HEART.  HEAR-IT with the ears of consciousness.  Let it be revealed to you and anchored into your being there where you dwell in the dream.  You can dwell while not being in it first or most importantly.  You can be anywhere and know that you are HERE in the HEART where love lives, my angel.
 

Thank you, my heart.  I love you.  I love us.  I is Us.
 
I IS US and I love you.

-𝔅𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔩 & 𝒜𝓁𝒾



Comments