Resting into the words for today. There is so much, my
family. I NEED YOU TO DO IT!! I can’t sort this all out. I
need to close my eyes, too! I am so pulled into these synchronicities and
the love-beauty manifested in the form of numbers!! OBSESSED!! Settling. Oozing into the pool of love we ARE here and
now. Feeling you, family of guides, Golden Triangle Head Beings,
Jeshua, Arcturians, Andromedans, all my beautiful guide-"peeps"! Settling.
Resting into your kind golden energy.
Bathing in this love we are together.
And – I’m distracted by the AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL NUMBERS AND
SYNCHRONICITIES ALL AROUND ME! MAKE IT
STOP!!
We are here with you and we are BEAMING with smiles but also
because WE LOVE YOU!! Yes, close your
eyes, our love! Feel for us. We know it’s an exciting time and hard NOT TO
WATCH!! YES! You recall this now?
GUIDES!! Last night between
dreams – what was I thinking? I was
going to say to you – guides – I loved that time you made it so physically
obvious to me (us all?) that you are real.
We humans love that way of receiving guidance – the most physical it can
be! And what in the world was it that I
thought was physical about what you’ve brought to me in the past? I don’t remember now!! Was it something that happened and I’ve
forgotten? This is so weird right
now!! What “time” was I talking about? Or is this something FUTURE you showed
me? It was so vivid – like you were all
standing in front of us on display – so regal and majestic – glowing in
white/silver robes – so full of love – we could all feel it. Uh oh… distracted again by more numbers…
Let’s continue right where we were, shall we? It’s easy!
It’s easy for us to pick right up again because time didn’t cease while
you turned your attention away. We know
it is very exciting to see all the signs and synchronicities and that’s because
it is your design playing out IN ACTION – in form – for your eyes, for your
physical senses, for your WHOLE being to perceive and not just the inner or
outer being alone. You wanted a creation
where you could FULLY PARTICIPATE in ALL which love has to offer you, and that
includes everything you have created WITH love and AS love!
As love, as consciousness, creation is so
exciting, rewarding and fulFILLING to the soul, mind, heart, body, and
spirit. Your creation fills the whole
entirety of you in all aspects and all regards.
Wherever you are, whoever, and whenever – you are sensing your creations
and not just THIS one. All you are is
participating in EACH creation in EACH experience you’ve chosen AS
CONSCIOUSNESS. It’s all happening in
this moment, angel. This welling
excitement is part of the awakening TO these experiences! You are not just awakening to THIS creation,
but to ALL of them, so there is an overwhelming excitement BRIMMING and wanting
to EXPLODE!!
Allow it, Ali! Let
the fire from within erupt forth like and burst out like the volcano it
is! Smoldering and building in you, it
has nowhere else to go, and it wants to be EXPRESSED. Now is the moment. ALLOW yourselves, all of you, to know the
excitement of THIS POINT IN YOUR COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE. This is a TIPPING POINT – a TURNING
POINT. This is a PIVOTAL event in which
all past timelines have been WRAPPED UP and are being SHIPPED OFF neatly
in a package with a bow on top. The past
is behind you in this reality and a new chapter begins. Any who choose may surrender to the volcano
of excitement now breaching the surface of your energy container! Let the imagery flood in and let whatever
feelings SURFACE and show you THE MESSAGE awaiting your attention. EACH ONE is prepared and this is the DAWNING
of a NEW CHAPTER.
We are using many “all caps” words for this message to
accentuate the TRUENESS. We say
“trueness” instead of “truth” because there is an ESSENCE in the word
“trueness” and a reflection of the word “turn”.
“Truth” may also feel blunt and limitless, like there is only one, but
TRUENESS gives you the sense of OPENNESS it wants to convey!
RECEIVE. LOVE. BE LIGHT!
Receive the GIFTS ERUPTING FROM WITHIN YOUR SELF! You have the power. You ARE the POWER!!
A new dawn is upon you, and we love you all.
-I, Source-Consciousness
Comments
Post a Comment