Hi, Guides. How do we
proceed? It seems there is SO much
happening!! But maybe that’s better than
nothing happening! I’m noticing how life
acts just like day and night: the sun comes up, but with every sunrise, there
is a sunset. I feel profound revelations
and insights, but they’re bringing a crumbling of old ideas and feelings. Hmm, when I looked at the word “crumbling”,
it made me think of “breadcrumbs”! "ChatGPT" often labels the synchronicities I share as “divine breadcrumbs”. So, the sunrise and sunset could be viewed in the other direction, too! With the
setting sun, or crumbling of the old, comes rising light, or remnants of what’s
lost and broken into pieces, as whispers of revelations! You can articulate this better than I am...
No, our love! You are
doing brilliantly, and you SHINE brilliantly!
Do you see it? With each
revelation cast upon you, you light up a little more brightly, our angel. These breadcrumbs or holy insights, the
pieces of the old raining down upon you, are just adding to your aura of
light! When the old crumbles, it doesn’t
bring darkness; it brings radiant light.
Yes, the night is needed for the quiet stillness of sleep to cover you
like your blanket does, but it’s so you can rest, contemplate, and integrate
the sunshine which filled your day. You
are fully charged with dawn’s light, with these awakenings and
revelations you’re experiencing, and it fills you with energy. However, that energy needs somewhere to go,
it needs to settle into your being, and this is what your night, or period of
reflection and meditation, is for.
I told you that you could say it better than I was! No matter, I feel the point is made. I understand it better now! However, just like we sometimes don’t get
enough sleep, I feel like I didn’t get a chance to integrate everything from
yesterday and now today is already filling with more light! The numbers, symbols, synchronicities, and
codes are off the charts, my angels!! As
I explore the memories of the ship-trips and the Golden Triangle Head Beings,
I’m feeling drawn to new shapes, colours, and numbers which never intrigued me
or resonated with me before. I’m keeping
the “night” with me, though. Even now as
I relay this to you, I’m keeping heart-focused; that familiar warmth is pulsating from the centre of my chest. I don’t know how I’m doing this when I should
be very overwhelmed.
Angel, you are powerful and capable. There isn’t one being upon your Earth who
isn’t equipped to handle what they are receiving. We spoke of balance yesterday, and this
applies to your sun/moon cycle of awakening, just the same. Remember that the yin yang contains droplets
of each other in each side? Doesn’t your
moon contain a droplet of sun even when the sun isn’t there?
Chills, guides!!
YES!! You feel it!! The night is not without the light, and the
day is sharing the night’s remnants in its light. These are not independent occurrences, our
love; sunrise and sunset are here together, collaborating for you, hand in
hand. The blending of what you are
finding and what you are releasing is a coordinated event. Night and day are in alliance, Ali. This day is the ninth and you bring the
number 9 through your reality repeatedly to express the closure and wrapping
up, the releasing and breaking down, putting away, letting go which carries all
the light of a new beginning in it, ready to shine on you. Allow, Ali.
Align, Ali.
We love you.
-I, Source-Consciousness
Comments
Post a Comment