The Golden Triangle Head Beings

We are here, our love.   We are the ones whom you meet night after night in dreams, in sleep, as soul, with us on our ships.   You are the one we unite with your beloved Rascal.   We bring you together for energy’s sake.   We want the power of twin flames to IGnite the Earth and thus Unite the Earth!  The power of your fire is an energy flame which sparks the masses to rise from their sleeps. You aren’t the only pair, but we wish to focus on you two for this channeling.   We bring you twin flames to our ships because the love is a love of unity, quite literally a uniting of a soul, and this is the unity energy which best affects your Earth.   We fly above your planet close enough to allow the sparks to land in close range.   This energy is physicality and so is your planet, so they are enTWINed. TWINNED energy is entwined with Earth energy.   Your love in close vicinity creates a charge in physicality.   This charge manifests form, ...

Limitless Creation

You are limitless.

Your potential knows no boundaries.

Accept only what your own heart tells you because only you know what is best for you.

You know how to move through your life; only you.

When you allow anyone else to tell you how to do that, you impose limitations on your own power as a creator being.

You made the choice to step into this experience.

And it’s your choice to live in it in your own way.

 

I am powerful.

I believe there is nothing to fear.

I believe there are no threats in this world or any other world.

I believe time is not passing.

I believe I am not aging.

I believe I have nothing to change or fix or work on because I am perfect just as I am.

This is my time to thrive, enjoy, play, have fun, explore, discover, and know only abundance and limitless creation.

I choose to know only joy from here out.

-π’œπ“π’Ύ-π’œπ“Žπ’Άπ‘’π“π‘’




Comments